Week7

We did a use-testing on 10/16 at MAGNET. The feedback I got from this testing section shows me that I did need to work on the function to collect more input data which allows user to input more than just one midi scores. So, we can based on the input to target on the emotion and music genre the user prefer. Second, since the testers in this testing section are not professional in music, the feedback for the melody part all toward the good side. So, for my next user-testing, I can focus more on musician and to think about specific questions as melody line and chords progression.

I have also met with Liz, our writing advisor this week. After I introduced my project to her, she suggested me to combine the methodology part, my project and method section of my paper. This would better helped me explain my whole idea.

So, this week I worked more on my thesis paper draft.